Andaman 4 Nights and 5 Days
2 NIGHTS PORT BLAIR - 2 NIGHTS HAVELOCK
DAY 1 : AIRPORT PICKUP + CELLULAR JAIL + CORBYN'S COVE BEACH + SOUND & LIGHT SHOW
DAY 2: PROCEED TO HAVELOCK BY PRIVATE CRUISE + LATER VISIT RADHANAGE BEACH
Check out with a packed breakfast, Move to Haddo harbor where a cruise to Havelock Island. This destination is rated as the best island in India. On arrival at Havelock Island, collect your baggage from the cruise and walk towards the main gate. Our Tour coordinator/Driver holds the placard of your name. You will take you to the hotel. Later we begin our journey to one of Asia’s best beaches, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back at your resort where you relax and unwind.
Day 3 : DAY AT LEISURE. WE DO NOTHING - WE JUST RELAX IN THE LAP OF THE NATURE
Day at leisure. How, about relaxing in the lap of nature? Today, you can relax and spend the day enjoying white sand beaches. Additional activities such as Scuba Diving and Sea Walk can be done on this day.
DAY 4: EXPLORE ELEPHANT BEACH BY SPEED BOAT
After breakfast start off for a full day island hopping trip. The cab will take you to visit Elephant Beach (Beach No. 3): You may use this day to embark on the most memorable trip, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Return to Port Blair. Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 5: Airport Drop
Return home with sweet memories of this mesmerizing Island. Transfer to Airport and Departure with unlimited memories.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR BEST DEAL
Super Deluxe Hotels
Price for Luxury
Terms and Conditions
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Andaman Advisor reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restrictions. However, Andaman Advisor will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to the non-sailing of the ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- There can be exceptional circumstances where Andaman Advisor and/or the Service Providers may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like the act of God, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, terrorist activity, any operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations, etc. or any other reason beyond the control of Andaman Advisor. If Andaman Advisor has advance knowledge of any such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide a similar alternative to the User or refund the booking amount after deducting applicable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators.
- Cancellation charge of rupees 2500 per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation received between 11 – 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation received between 21 – 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID reschedule will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.However, Andaman Advisor will certainly try to reschedule without any extra charges.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- For booking confirmation, We need 50% of the total amount.
- The remaining 50% you need to pay 15 days prior to the arrival date.
- Port Blair – Airtel, Vodafone, JIO, BSNL
- Havelock – Airtel, BSNL
- Neil – Airtel, BSNL
- Rangat – Airtel,BSNL
- Diglipur – Airtel, BSNL