Andaman 8 Nights and 9 Days
3 NIGHTS PORT BLAIR - 2 NIGHTS HAVELOCK - 1 NIGHT NEIL - 1 NIGHT RANGAT - 1 NIGHT DIGLIPUR
DAY 1 : AIRPORT PICKUP + CELLULAR JAIL + CORBYN'S COVE BEACH + SOUND & LIGHT SHOW
DAY 2: PROCEED TO HAVELOCK BY PRIVATE CRUISE + LATER VISIT RADHANAGE BEACH
Check out with a packed breakfast, Move to Haddo harbor where a cruise to Havelock Island. This destination is rated as the best island in India. On arrival at Havelock Island, collect your baggage from the cruise and walk towards the main gate. Our Tour coordinator/Driver holds the placard of your name. You will take you to the hotel. Later we begin our journey to one of Asia’s best beaches, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back at your resort where you relax and unwind.
DAY 3: EXPLORE ELEPHANT BEACH BY SPEED BOAT
After breakfast start off for a full day island hopping trip. The cab will take you to visit Elephant Beach (Beach No. 3): You may use this day to embark on the most memorable trip, just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Evenign visit Kalapathar Beach. Return to Hotel. Overnight at Havelock.
DAY 4: HAVELOCK TO NEIL BY PRIVATE CRUISE. LATER PROCEED TO LAXMANPUR BEACH
On this day we will check out from the hotel. The vehicle will drop you at Havelock harbor where a cruise to Neil Island. On your arrival at Neil island meet our Tour coordinator/Driver and move to a hotel. Later proceed to Laxmanpur beach. Best beaches to see the sunset. Then return back to hotel.
DAY 5: VISIT BHARATHPUR BEACH. RETURN TO PORT BLAIR BY PRIVATE CRUISE
On this day we will check out from the hotel. The vehicle will take you to Bharatpur beach. This beach is also for water activities and changing rooms are there on the beach. Spend a great time at Bharatpur beach, Later drop you at Neil harbor. Catch a cruise to Port Blair. On arrival at Port Blair, we will drop you at the hotel.
DAY 6: TRIP STARTS FROM PORT BLAIR TO DIGLIPUR
Check out from the hotel with a packed breakfast and move towards Port Blair to Diglipur Island (325 KMS) by road through the dense tropical forest and Jarawa Tribal reserve. Often you might see a member of the Jarawa Tribe while passing through the tribal reserve. On your journey, you will take the route of Andaman Grand Trunk road passing through Baratang Island, Rangat & Mayabunder. Reach Diglipur, and check into the hotel for an overnight stay. During this trip also experience the lifeline of the Andaman Islands, the vehicle Ferry that carries vehicles from one island to the other.
DAY 7: EXPLORE THE ROSS AND SMITH ISLAND. RETURN TO RANGAT
DAY 8: BARATANG ISLAND LIMESTONE CAVES. LATER TRANSFER FROM BARATANG TO PORT BLAIR
Day 9: Airport Drop
Return home with sweet memories of this mesmerizing Island. Transfer to Airport and Departure with unlimited memories.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR BEST DEAL
Super Deluxe Hotels
Price for Luxury
Terms and Conditions
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Andaman Advisor reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restrictions. However, Andaman Advisor will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to the non-sailing of the ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- There can be exceptional circumstances where Andaman Advisor and/or the Service Providers may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like the act of God, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, terrorist activity, any operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations, etc. or any other reason beyond the control of Andaman Advisor. If Andaman Advisor has advance knowledge of any such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide a similar alternative to the User or refund the booking amount after deducting applicable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators.
- Cancellation charge of rupees 2500 per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation received between 11 – 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation received between 21 – 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID reschedule will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.However, Andaman Advisor will certainly try to reschedule without any extra charges.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- For booking confirmation, We need 50% of the total amount.
- The remaining 50% you need to pay 15 days prior to the arrival date.
- Port Blair – Airtel, Vodafone, JIO, BSNL
- Havelock – Airtel, BSNL
- Neil – Airtel, BSNL
- Rangat – Airtel,BSNL
- Diglipur – Airtel, BSNL