Kindly fill this below details and get a quote.
Places To Cover
- Chidiyatappu Beach
- Cellular Jail
- Corbyn’s Cove Beach
- Radhanagar Beach
- Kalapathar Beach
- Elephant Beach
Let's plan your trip
To experience truly bespoke Andaman Nicobar package. Andaman at its very best, either contact us at or firstname.lastname@example.org share your details below.
Day1: Arrive at Port Blair - Chidiyatappu Beach
Arrive at Port Blair Airport and we will be taken you to the hotel. Where you relax and rest. After lunch, the tour starts with a breathtaking trip to Chidyatappu Beach, which is 29 Km far from Port Blair. It is a rocky beach and it is famous for Sunset and bird watching. This trip will make you mesmerize because you will enjoy the road trip through the seashore and cross the dense reserve forest. This entire trip will make you feel happy. After sunset return to Hotel. The first day will end up with this. Overnight at Port Blair.
Day2: Fentastic trip to Havelock island, Visit Radhanagar beach and Kalapathar Beach
Wake up in the early morning, Get ready for the trip to Havelock island. Collect your packed breakfast (Bread Sandwich). Boarded into our vehicle and drop you at the harbor to catch a cruise to Havelock island. It will be 2 Hrs travel time. Enjoy the sea. Upon arrival collect your baggage and come out of the harbor. Meet our Driver/Tour coordinator and proceed to Hotel. Once completed check inn process lets take refresh your seldf. After lunch, our cab will take you to Radhanagar beach. Which will take 20Mins to reach. Its world’s famous beach surrounded by a beautiful white sand beach, walks barefoot on foot with waves are welcoming you. On this beach, you can swim and changing rooms are there. Once sunset will return to Hotel. Get refreshed and make yourself ready for the Candlelight dinner on beachside. Overnight at stay Havelock.
Day3: Another beautiful day with experience the speed boat rides to Elephant beach & Kalapathar beach.
Elephant beach is another beautiful beach on Havelock island. This beach is famous for its water activities. Those are water sports enthusiasts then this beach is definitely for them. They can do water activities like Glass bottom boat, Jet Ski ride, Para Sailing, Banana boat ride, Sofa Ride, etc, except Scuba diving. Here will spend 3 Hours after that same boat will drop you at Havelock harbor. After lunch then we will take you to another fantastic beach on Havelock island, Kalapathar Beach. On a coast ride with turquoise water filled with white sand. Enjoy and explore this beach. Spend some time here then move back to the hotel. Overnight at Havelock island.
Day4: Havelock To Port Blair, Visit Cellular Jail & Corbyn’s Cove Beach
It was a day move back to Port Blair. Check out from hotel and borded into our vehicle to drop you at Havelock harbour to catch a cruise to Port Blair. On arrival we will take you to National Memorial Cellular Jail. Here you can almost 1.5 hours. Once you visit this then will move towards to Corbyn’s Cove beach. It is also one of the best beach in Port Blair. This beach is also for Water sports enthusiasts. After spending time over here we will drop you back to Hotel. Overnight at Port Blair.
It was a day to return back home with spending 5 days with us and with sweet memories. Have a wonderful journey.
- Accommodation in double sharing.
- Breakfast at Port Blair, Havelock.
- Transfer to Havelock island on private cruise.
- Private AC vehicle.
- Diver/Tour Coordinator at Port Blair, Havelock.
- All entry tickets.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Lunch not included at Port Blair & Havelock.
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Air fare / Train fare.
- Any Guide
Terms & Conditions
- All the rates are for Per Adult.
- The rates mentioned are net & non-commissionable.
- Rates may vary with change in Hotel Taxes/Entry/Ferry/Permit charges. So please check back with us before any confirmation.
- Rooms are subjected to availability only; please check back with us before any confirmation during this period.
- Hotels/Room category may change due to availability which will be well informed during confirmation.
- Issues regarding child age to be settled with Hotels directly.
- Our 1st preference always remains private a/c cruises for inter-island transfers (Havelock/ Neil Island). But this is subjected to operation & availability of the seats. In such cases we’ll book the tickets in Govt. Ferry and the same will be informed to the guest.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands come under restricted area please carry a valid photo ID issued by competent authorities, which is a mandatory for checking in to the hotels.
- Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability, same will be updated to you daily basis.
- Almost all the Hotels in Havelock/ Neil do not have room service (all the foods are served on the main restaurant only), intercom and hot water facilities.
- Check out time at most of the hotels in Port Blair / Havelock / Neil Island is 08.30 hrs. Late check out is possible paying 50% of the room charges.
- A maximum of 03 adults are allowed in one room.
- Child with bed: 05 to 11 years with Extra Bed.
- Please note that only 01 extra bed is allowed per room.
- Breakfast is not included on day of arrival and the hotels will charge extra for the same.
- The third occupant of the room shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays.
- If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- Andaman Advisor reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc.
- While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID’s (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Vehicle cannot be confirmed at the time of booking. The car provided is only for pick up and drop or as per itinerary any extra usage will be chargeable extra.
- Scuba Diving / Snorkeling/Fishing/Boating etc. have extra charges.
- Final handover of Hotel vouchers / ferry boat tickets etc. will be done only upon receiving full and final payment.