Things to remember
things to remember in andaman
- Travel documents : Just like travelling to any other place you will be required to carry all those essential documents when you head to these Andaman and Nicobar Islands such as your national identity card, and if you are coming from abroad, you must also possess a visa and a valid passport.
- Sunscreen :For most parts of a year, the islands would be showing a humid tropical climate, so there is every possibility of getting tanned by the sun. So to defend those harmful UV rays, you may carry a sunscreen with an SPF of above 50 wherever you go and apply them.
- Swimsuit :This will be needed in your vacationing days to spend in these exotic islands, as there are just too many lovely beaches here for you to swim and explore. Swimsuits would make your movements in water easier.
- Bath Towels : You will inevitably be requiring a fast-drying cotton bath towel to get dried up after a good and satisfying swim in the ocean. Moreover, the beaches that do not allow visitors to take a dip in are minimal in Andaman.
- Insect repellent cream : They make one of those crucial things to be packed along with your essentials when holidaying in an exotic place like Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Since most of the sightseeing places of the destination are located in the outskirts of the city to the wild, compelling you to reside there. Then you may expect the bites of unknown insects. To prevent them, you may apply any good insect repellent cream.
- Beach mat : These mats would be very useful if you are carrying with yourselves to the beaches, as the white sands of Andaman will be persuading you to spend more time in the beautiful seashores here. So in between your breaks, you could lie down on them and take some rest.
- Medication: Taking the First-aid Kit along with you would always turn to better on any instance of a crisis. Anyone can get injured while swimming or trekking in those forestry paths. Doing so would be a clever idea, especially when you are sojourning to the remote places of Andaman, where it could be hard to find any hospitals or healthcare centres.